We provide students with a nurturing environment where they can become active contributors in an ever changing international community. AIC World College of Kyoto Elementary School
AIC stands for “Academy for the International Community”, which is;
Provides students with a nurturing environment where independence and active exploration of their academic interests are encouraged.
Provides students with opportunities for higher academic achievement and a place in the global community as valuable, contributing and responsible members.
Nurtures students’ creativity in order to become leaders locally or globally in whatever they do and wherever they choose to be.
Encourages its students to respect their own cultural identity as well as the cultures of others.
Contributes to the next generation worldwide.
AIC World College of Kyoto Elementary School strives to provide every learner with the skills to create peace through a growth mindset who respects diversity of thought in themselves and others.
We nurture every learner’s growth to become thoughtful members of the international community by building bridges through cultural inclusion.
- Internationally recognized program which develops in students international mindedness which contributes to creating a sustainable and peaceful world.
- Focus on transdisciplinary learning through concept based, inquiry based and student centered approaches.
- Strong emphasis on math and science through classroom activities
- Fun learning supported by STEAM, advanced technologies and cognitive science theories.
- Grade 1 to Grade 6
- Located in the heart of Kyoto city.
April 2022 through March 2026
From April 2026
|Facility Maintenance Fee||
of ¥90,000 Each
|Education Enhancement Fee||
AIC World College of Kyoto Elementary School
145, Hishiyacho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Classroom / Art / PE / Music / Science / Learning space